Search This Blog

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Currently:

Obsessing:

Breaking Bad


Korean revenge and gore movies


Working on:

Pins, and possibly some necklaces and bracelets. I was planning on having a booth set up at First Thursday in June, but after pricing everything out, it looks like I'll have to wait until July and save up a little more money. This also means I'll have more time to produce some new products. =)

Looking forward to:

The day Sid stops peeing in the house. Ha!

Craving:

Watermelon and Fro-yo. Maybe even watermelon flavored fro-yo. Mmmmm..

Thinking about:

What I should get Aaron for his birthday. 

Listening to:

The people upstairs bang pot and pans, vacuuming for hours on end, and playing leap-frog or some other game that involves jumping around. Sigh.. I need a house.








No comments:

Post a Comment