Search This Blog

Friday, March 2, 2012

Chain Pin Designs: Round 2!

Here are a few more pin designs. I have the next 4 days off from work, so I'll be cranking out a lot more of these once I buy some more supplies. I'd like to get gold chains and gold pin backings, and maybe some colored chain or wire. I'll also pick up some more thread, and maybe some ribbons. I'm really liking how it's coming together, but I need to devote more of my time to it. Here, I experimented with a few more design ideas. I like the last one the best. I don't think I'll keep doing the second one. Any opinions?




Etsy shop, here I come! (hopefully by next weekend!)

1 comment:

  1. Like all three, the colors are great, go with so many different colored fabrics, denim, black.I am a little more partial to the one with just the beads and chains.
    Looking forward to seeing these on Etsey!

    ReplyDelete